Assistant, Equity Sales
Sales|New York, NY
Wolfe Research is seeking a motivated Sales Assistant to join one of our NY-based Sales Teams. The Sales Assistant role is a great opportunity for a strong candidate with a personality that lends itself to Sales and possesses a genuine interest in financial markets. This role will have the unique opportunity for mentorship with eventual progression into a Sales Associate role.
- Support to Senior Sales Team
- Maintaining the client CRM, including extracting client resource utilization to ensure proper monetization
- Help identify revenue generating opportunities
- Continually ensure proper and efficient distribution of research
- Assist with client requests and needs
- Participate in ad hoc group projects to help improve the operations of the greater sales team
- Create client presentations using Excel & PowerPoint
- Provide organizational support for client and industry events
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College/University with a strong academic track record
- Organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- General interest in financial markets with a familiarity of equity markets and the institutional equities marketplace
- Self-starter with the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
At Wolfe Research we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work and pay transparency is an integral practice for that. The compensation for this role is market competitive with a base salary range of $60,000 -$90,000. We intend to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, based on non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to skill-set, job-related experience, and location.
Interested candidates, please submit your application here.