Junior Associate, Accounting
Accounting|New York, NY
We are seeking a full-time Junior Accounting Associate who will play an integral role in the growth of the accounting department and the overall development of the company. You will be responsible for supporting the accounting team in various tasks, focusing on Accounts Payable and Purchasing, as well as managing administrative tasks in a fast paced, growing environment. There will be ample opportunity to expand responsibilities as time and skills permit.
- Solid technical skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to successfully multi-task
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively to all levels of employees and vendors both verbally and in written form
- Ability to execute on multiple projects, simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Accounts Payable and/or Purchasing experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required; Accounting degree preferred with a strong GPA.
- Experience at a financial services firm is a plus.
- NetSuite experience is highly recommended; Chrome River EXPENSE is a plus.
At Wolfe Research we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work and pay transparency is an integral practice for that. The compensation for this role is market competitive with a base salary range of $65,000-$80,000. We intend to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, based on non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to skill-set, job-related experience, and location.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter expressing why you believe you’d be a great fit for this position to email@example.com with “Junior Accounting Associate” in the subject line.