Human Resources Associate / Generalist
Human Resources|New York, NY
The Human Resources Associate will report directly into the Head of Human Resources and work on several HR initiatives across the firm’s various departments. This is a dynamic role which will experience extensive contact and partnership with employees of all levels at the firm, including senior leadership.
- First point of contact for new hires and the onboarding process including offer letter drafts and questions, collection of paperwork, and coordination with internal departments for seamless day one starts
- Responsible for managing all Wolfe job postings through Applicant Tracking System and Wolfe Website; work with Hiring Managers to source and screen candidates as needed
- Lead the campus recruitment efforts across departments through the Wolfe Summer Internship Program & Wolfe Ascend Diversity Program; together with employee alumni, maintain and build connections at Universities with professors, career centers, and student organizations
- Work with the Diversity & Inclusion Committees to strategize and organize events, trainings, and more for the broader firm
- Conduct exit interviews and general offboarding process
- Maintain PTO records in employee database
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the firm and advise on employee relations, development, performance, etc.
- Collaborate with management on organizing and executing training & development programs
- Compile Headcount reports in Excel to analyze trends in hiring, attrition, and general movement
- Track progress on firm’s diversity goals through quarterly headcount walkacross reports and play key role in summarizing and analyzing trends from Wolfe’s annual D&I Culture Survey
- Remain informed the latest workplace trends to recommend retention, hiring, D&I, and general HR best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- 1-2 years of Human Resources experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office including the ability to run VLookups and Pivot Tables in Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy, detail, and follow-up
- Proactively handle regular activities without prompting
- Exhibit a high degree of motivation, sense of urgency, and professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Eager to work in a fast-paced environment both independently and collaboratively
At Wolfe Research we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work and pay transparency is an integral practice for that. The compensation for this role is market competitive with a base salary range of $70,000 -$90,000. We intend to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, based on non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to skill-set, job-related experience, and location.
Interested candidates, please apply here.