Equity Research Recruiter
Human Resources|New York, NY
Wolfe Research is seeking a skilled Equity Research Recruiter to join our HR team. In this role, you’ll play a pivotal part in identifying and attracting top-tier talent at the Assistant, Associate, and VP levels to contribute to our growing organization’s success. As a key player in our talent acquisition efforts, you will be responsible for identifying, attracting, and selecting top-notch professionals for our Equity Research, Sales, and Back Office teams.
- Identify and attract top-tier talent at the Assistant, Associate, and VP levels through various channels, including online job portals, social media, and industry partnerships.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for current and future hiring needs.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their team’s staffing requirements and priorities.
- Conduct thorough and insightful interviews to assess candidates’ technical skills, industry knowledge, and cultural fit within the organization.
- Coordinate and manage the entire recruitment process, ensuring a positive candidate experience from application to onboarding.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor practices, and emerging talent in the Equity Research field.
- Provide insights and recommendations to the HR team and hiring managers for continuous improvement in recruitment strategies.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 1-4 years of recruitment experience, ideally with a focus on equity research roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- In-depth understanding of Sell-Side Financial Services sector, including key skills, market trends, and competitor landscapes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, adapting to changing priorities and business needs.
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy, detail, and follow-up.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships within the Equity Research community.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS is strongly preferred.
At Wolfe Research we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and pay transparency is an integral practice for that. The compensation for this role is market competitive, with a base salary range of $80,000 -$125,000. We intend to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, based on non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to skill set, job-related experience, and location.
Interested candidates, please apply here.