Administrative Assistant, Research
Research|New York, NY
Wolfe Research is seeking a Research Administrative Assistant who has interest in the world of finance and is looking to gain experience in a corporate, but entrepreneurial setting. This position provides the unique opportunity to learn about the distinctive roles of sales, research, trading, capital markets, marketing, operations, and accounting. Our firm features some of the top analysts on Wall Street, with large, dominant franchises. The Research Assistant is an integral part of an analyst’s team, providing the back-end administrative and operational services necessary for your team’s success. This role includes challenging tasks and process ownership that will allow you to showcase problem-solving skills and creativity in a fast-paced, growing environment. Wolfe Research is a mentoring shop promoting professional growth; we provide motivated candidates the opportunity to develop a career in due time.
- Support 2 Senior Research Analysts and their respective teams
- Maintain distribution lists and other databases and excel lists
- Daily work within Microsoft Office with hyper focus in Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint
- Heavy use of CRM platform, SingleTrack, and additional internal databases to complete critical functions, such as logging client interactions, maintaining contact information, and sending event invitations
- Coordinate all event related logistics, including catering, audio/visual set-up, providing marketing materials, ground, and air transportation
- Assist with planning of firm conferences and other marketing events
- Book travel and prepare expense reports, maintain analysts’ calendars, schedule meetings, conference calls and global marketing calendars
- Responsible for phone, video, and webinar coverage, as well as moderating panels & industry webcasts
- Assist Analyst with handling and scheduling personal matters
- At least 3-5 years of experience supporting a Senior Management team or individual
- Bachelor’s Degree with a proven academic record, preferably Business and /or Finance concentration
- Ability to demonstrate strong teamwork
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Skilled within Excel with ability to use pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and basic formulas
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy, detail, and follow-up
- Proactively handle regular activities without prompting
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Desire to develop your career as an administrative professional
Interested candidates, please apply via the application.
At Wolfe Research, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work and pay transparency is an integral practice for us. The compensation for this role is market competitive with an annualized base salary range of $70,000 -$95,000. We intend to offer the selected candidate base salary within this range, based on non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to skill-set, job-related experience, education, location, organizational needs and, where applicable, licenses or certifications obtained.
Wolfe Research recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship or other characteristics. At Wolfe Research, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing integrity and objectiveness to our research process and we know our company’s biggest strength is the hard work, collaboration and diverse views and opinions of our passionate and creative employees. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply that diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different, also make us stronger.