Wolfe Research Senior Transportation Analyst, Scott Group, will host a group lunch on Tuesday, April 17th at 12:00pm ET at the Palm Restaurant in Boston. Topics for Discussion will include:
- Which transports are most likely to beat and miss in 1Q?
- What a trade war means for transports.
- Where are we in the TL cycle? And what does it mean for Rails and others?
- Which transport sub-sectors are best and worst positioned going forward?
- Our best ideas for the rest of 2018.
To express interest, please contact your sales representative or click here.